is located approximately 5 km from Golden, BC, Canada. With March 13, 2017’s increased land position 92 Resources’ total land holdings is 3,212 hectares. The Property hosts excellent infrastructure with ranch and logging roads present throughout the area, and railhead access in Golden.
The Property covers more than 18 km strike length of the Mount Wilson Formation where high-grade silica has been confirmed from samples collected in 2014. The four samples collected average 98.6% SiO2 to peak of 99% SiO2, with low boron (~10 ppm), and low iron (0.28%). Preliminary testing on these samples indicates favourable frac sand characteristics, as well as metallurgical grade silica potential.
The Property is immediately adjacent to the producing Mount Moberly Silica Mine, operated by Heemskirk Canada Ltd, which is currently undergoing a redevelopment towards frac sand production, with commercial operation targeted for the second half of 2017. Recently, in February 2017, Heemskirk was subject to a takeover bid by Northern Silica Corporation. The total transaction is valued at greater than $42.3 million ASD.
- The Company's total land holdings is 5,012 hectares, accessible by ranch and logging roads
- Heemskirk Consolidated Limited, the owner of the Moberly Silica Sand Mine, was the subject of a February 13, 2017 takeover bid by Northern Silica Corporation. The total transaction is valued at greater than $42.3 million ASD
- The Moberly Silica Sand Mine is adjacent to and contiguous with 92’s Golden Frac Sand Property, covers a limited portion of the Mount Wilson Formation near Golden, BC.
- In this area, a friable, mature quartz sand unit 90 to 120 m wide contains well-rounded sand grains with over 99% SiO2
- 92 holds approximately an 18 km length of the favorable Mount Wilson Formation- The silica from the Moberly open pit operation is suitable for frac sand production of 20/40; 30/50; 40/70 and 100 mesh - Additional high-purity silica products
NI 43-101 Disclosure Neil McCallum, P. Geo. of Dahrouge Geological Consulting Ltd., a Qualified Person as defined by National Instrument 43-101, supervised the preparation of this technical information